Experienced IT & Business Process Automation Engineers – Location: Southampton
Do you have at least 3 years experience of implementing IT process &/or business process automation solutions, ideally using applications such as HP OO, Automic/UC4, BMC Atrium Orchestrator or CA Process Automation (PAM),?
If so we need you to come and join our rapidly growing team!
Who are you?
You will be a talented, flexible and enthusiastic individual with a passion for challenging automation and orchestration solutions and technology. You will enjoy diversity and strive to work in a fast-paced ambitious business. You will also enjoy the customer facing side of the role.
You will have excellent communication and problem skills and ensure we achieve best practice standards with your methodical approach and strict attention to detail. Happy to work as part of a team you will also be capable working independently to achieve set targets.
Experience of Object Orientated Coding and project work an advantage but not essential.
What will you do for us?
From the onset, this role will involve working on projects requiring the configuration, enhancement, implementation and integration of the Cortex platform into a solution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Knowledge Elicitation and consulting directly with client operational and IT personnel
- Documentation of Orchestration requirements into detailed design documents
- Configuration of functionality into Cortex
- Commissioning and sign off of deployed solutions
- Development of additional software code as required
- Testing of systems, configuration and software code
- Co-Ordination where required with other departments including Sales, Support and Development
- Customer and partner Cortex product familiarisation and training
Are you our ideal candidate? If so we look forward to hearing from you!
Join us on our exciting journey in creating the next version of our Cortex product suite.
For more information and to begin your Cortex Career, send your CV and covering letter to Innovise Careers: firstname.lastname@example.org