Cortex Intelligent Automation creates a world where intelligent machines emulate human reasoning, where businesses compete harder, move faster and are more agile in the marketplace.
Cortex Intelligent Automation extends traditional and legacy process automation technologies by providing intelligent orchestration and smart automation on a unified, easy to use platform. This platform allows you to make accurate, data-driven decisions at high velocity and is backed up by our industry-leading and robust analytical approach. Achieve your aspirations with our technology and its rapid deployment of new digital business services, high-quality services which you can change to fit the needs of your business and achieve 3 times higher ROI using 4 times fewer people than traditional methods.
Recognised by Gartner as a Cool Vendor for solving the “Myriad islands of automation problem”, and by HfS Research for underpinning the next wave of digital transformation, our technology has evolved the classical approach to automation.
Cortex Intelligent Automation is rapidly deployed to create dynamic, automated, digital services and establish autonomous business operations through end to end service orchestration. Cortex is the first integrated platform to provide complex event management, machine intelligence and orchestrated process automation in a single automation platform. The community of Cortex customers, partners and consultants apply these Cortex intelligent machines to digitalise and accelerate skilled manual tasks, process and services.
We work closely with our customers and partners to apply this technology to create enterprise automation solutions including the following areas:
“We used to look at consoles, now we have Cortex”
“With Cortex, we now deliver fast, reliable services.”
“In 3 months, Cortex changed the way we work.”
– Thomson Reuters
Cortex achieves rapid business transformation at the operational, management and strategic levels…
- Eliminate costly delays through real-time operational visibility
- Ensure high levels of service through real-time exception handling
- Guarantee SLA compliance
- End-to-end automated service delivery
- Integrate your existing tools, systems and technology
- Ensure operational agility through rapid configuration
- Empower your process owners to manage algorithms instead of tasks
- Achieve fast ROI and add immediate value to your organisation
- Attract new clients and respond to change faster
- Streamline acquisitions and open new markets